does anyone have the saddam being hanged video?

Favorite Answer

No, cause the dick is still alive, but you can catch it soon enough.

I'm sure it will be out there somewhere.

Edit 29 Dec

It looks like before this question runs out, that ****** may be dead. So I'm betting within a few days the number one search on Goggle and Yahoo will be Saddam Execution.

Edit

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=9087086043...

Yes, you can find it in Crawford Texas with President Bush -- he and "La Familia" have been rejoicing with it since the execution its self. Look, there is no doubt Saddam was an Evil, but two wrongs don't make a right. This whole last minute rush to execution should not draw attention from our men and women dying in Iraq every minute for a senseless war. This is not about bringing freedom to the Iraqi people -- don't buy into that! This was purely a vendetta followed by greed -- many are lining their pockets with US Dollars. If not so, why don't we go and hang the rest of the worlds culprits!? To answer your question, look to Crawford, Texas for the video, where Presendent Bush has a fresh copy.

Hi, here is the video of Saddam Hussein hanged. Watch this real clip..

All video posts so far are not the footage of his death. Some are the moments leading up to it, but according to that last google video post, they have specifically requested not to show the actual death, but the moments leading up to (placing the noose around his neck) are simply free game...

It is kind of odd, that no one has the video... I know they didnt just turn off the camera...

They have to have recorded this historical event somehow...

I mean, we can see people getting their head cut off by alqaida, but we cant watch saddam be executed? How is that more graphic or disturbing?

Why can everyone in this country have access to those videos (including all of the friends and family of the victims killed) but none of us are allowed to watch him die?

www.iglooziondesigns.com

www.dcd-designs.com

They have already shown the video to the Iraqi's, adn here is a picture from the video with a noose areound Saddam's neck, moments before his execution. From Al Jazeera

Saddam Hussein is alive and well,and working on a building site in Nottingham England..lol.

The video will be show on the link within the next 30 minutes,warning! some off the videos on this link are extremely graphic.

http://www.liveleak.com/

As for my views ive seen beheading,along with other graphic views of terrorism,why do i watch these videos.....!

well reason is to view what the rest of the world really do and cope with life as we do. I also think that watching theses videos educated you as to what is really happening around the world.

do i think it was right to hang Saddam,hmmzz i really don't know,watching the video of him the noose around his neck for me was more barbaric than seeing beheadings,why! maybe cause of the the man wasand what he stood for.

the video of him shows him going out in a dignified manner. he doesn't even resist. that should give his supporters more motivation to retaliate. before the video came out, the rumors were there was a struggle about him putting the mask on, but the footage released takes place after the alleged struggle. the footage ends the moment he is standing on top of the trap door. it is pretty eerie images for ME let alone an iraqi.

Source(s): CNN

now then all for saddam go 2 pandachute.com and look for frist leaked saddam being hung video bit crap but u can tell wots going on

I agree He isn't dead, I dont think he paid anyone off, but I wouldn't put it past big brother to have him in a secret prison utilizing "methods" to get secrets out of him. I think it was a way to appease the world. Remember when Ozzy used to hang his guitarist on stage? They used a padding similar to what Ive seen on Fox News. It was a hoax. I'm just glad the Iraqi's aren't blaming us Americans for this. Although, I hope the bastard is dead.

To be honest, I do not believe there will be a video. For in fact I think that there was no hanging at all. I am led to believe that this was a hoax and he paid off the Iraqi government.