Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

In your opinion is the new year going to be a better one or worse?

Happy Holidays?

Favorite Answer

Much better! You learn something new every day and with 2006 behind us, you won't make the same mistakes as before.

It depends on whether you are talking about for each individual or the world as a whole. I think it will be worse as far as the world is concerned because violence, war and other things along that line are increasing in prevalence. For me the year will be (that is if it is in God's will for me to see next year)better because I will go through more things that will build character in me, and make me a better person.

Happy Holidays to you, also. Yes, I know my new year is going to be better than last year. Thanx for asking. Hope your's is better, too. :)

I hope it'll be better. Happy Holidays to you too!

• LCee

I hope for the best & learn from past mistakes to say that the coming year would be worse would only be true if you where on death row or never woke up to enjoy another day.

Its going to get better. The Democrats have House. More oppotunity for those in need of funds, jobs, education, health benefits, social security, taxes. I could go on forever. Finally others thinking of others, than themselves.

Source(s): Just to think I used to be a Republican, until so many of them start going to jail this year for stealing money. Just sad. Lets see what Demos can do. Dont make me become Liberal.

better hopefully...

but... thats not usually the case is it?

Happy Holidays!

A so much better one.

Happy New Year!

Might be worse. With the comet coming and so much destruction headed our way. Everyone must be prepared.

I think it'll be better. This hasn't been a very good year for me or my family, so I think it could only go up from here.