promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

In your opinion is the new year going to be a better one or worse?

Happy Holidays?

31 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Much better! You learn something new every day and with 2006 behind us, you won't make the same mistakes as before.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

It depends on whether you are talking about for each individual or the world as a whole. I think it will be worse as far as the world is concerned because violence, war and other things along that line are increasing in prevalence. For me the year will be (that is if it is in God's will for me to see next year)better because I will go through more things that will build character in me, and make me a better person.

• 1 decade ago

Happy Holidays to you, also. Yes, I know my new year is going to be better than last year. Thanx for asking. Hope your's is better, too. :)

• 1 decade ago

I hope it'll be better. Happy Holidays to you too!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • LCee
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

I hope for the best & learn from past mistakes to say that the coming year would be worse would only be true if you where on death row or never woke up to enjoy another day.

• 1 decade ago

Its going to get better. The Democrats have House. More oppotunity for those in need of funds, jobs, education, health benefits, social security, taxes. I could go on forever. Finally others thinking of others, than themselves.

Source(s): Just to think I used to be a Republican, until so many of them start going to jail this year for stealing money. Just sad. Lets see what Demos can do. Dont make me become Liberal.
  • 1 decade ago

better hopefully...

but... thats not usually the case is it?

Happy Holidays!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

A so much better one.

Happy New Year!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Might be worse. With the comet coming and so much destruction headed our way. Everyone must be prepared.

• 1 decade ago

I think it'll be better. This hasn't been a very good year for me or my family, so I think it could only go up from here.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.