Would someone please go the the grocery store for me?

I promised my kids hambugars and fries today, and sence i dont like Mcdonalds i need more hambugar meat. But the catch is you can use my car (its out of gas) and you have to pay. What i am on a budget?

Becky ill get my spoons, be there in a minute

hey CJBig hubbys in th Marine Corps and .35 cents an hour doesnt go very far,

Favorite Answer

yes I will go for you, but I have to cook for you too

do you like little pieces of green pepper and onion inside of the burgers, and do you like cheese on them...do you mind if I make potato salad too...

do you think everyone will like my cooking?

one thing you did not tell me, how many for dinner..I need to know so I can buy enough food...

yes I will be there in no time, set the table...

smile

good luck

Semper Fidelis

I would go, if you could wait until tomorrow. I get paid tomorrow. I know your kids might throw a fit, but they'll live.

So, we need to have band practice. The name of the band is Becky and the Whiskey *****. You in? LOL!

They are in the mail Friday here in Aus so looks like today is a no no.I take it you are in America so I can,t use my car although plenty of petrol the wipers don't work.Oh by the way nice photo lucky kids.

Yes indeed I'll go to the grocery store for you....is there a particular time I have to bring the car back?

Sorry, hun but I'm Uber busy today, otherwise it'd be no prob. I'm always down to help a broke lazy mother put food in her kids' bellies.

Okay sounds like you need a PAL, Sugar Daddy, Real Man, Boyfriend, Escort or someother species to help you out and they are all over...

I hate going to the grocery store.

• Joni J

NO, sorry, can't you see I'm working here, lol. My kid went to BK for us, it's 1/2 block away. Then she decided to eat there, so I got a cold Whopper. Oh well.....

With $20 even you should be able to get everything and have change left!!

• CJBig

Why don't you try getting a job and earning you own way for once instead of being a drain on those of us who actually earn a living. Stop waiting for handouts.