Relationship(ly)-in dating) speaking-what is one of the main factors the gives women respect before guys?

beauty is oaky sometime-but it is not always appears what it really is-it can be decieved. I look for quality..So do women know their quality..it seems like guys know more about what gives the value of quality to women, then they actually knows about themselve, am i not right, guys? Do women understand what gives them quality?

• Minmi
    Favorite Answer

Men look beyond beauty when looking for a relationship, I feel, and while men are driven by sexual urges, most still are careful not to commit to someone who doesn't meet their 'standards', whatever they may be.

Some women can see these qualities in themselves and others; some can't.

• dreamy

hmmm?

proably not

u need taught values at very young age.. through your teens and into young adult

or if thats not the answer.. I think when a man cares enough to listen hes definitely respecting you as a woman