What Would You Do?

It's my lunch break and I just went to McDonald's. I ordered 2 regular cheeseburgers and a medium french fry. When I got back to the office, I noticed that both of my cheeseburgers have absolutely no meat on them. The little bastards at McDonald's made me cheesebuns with ketchup and pickles!! I don't have the time to go back there on my lunch break and do anything about it. So I'm wondering, what would you do to them if they did this to you? I'm looking for outrageous and hilarious answers. The less humane and polite, the better!

I'm laughing so hard I'm almost in tears! You guys are my favorite people on earth right now. Thanks for the suggestions!! :)

Unfortunately I don't work for a lawyer! :( I wish I knew a sanitary engineer, so he could get his truck and unload all over the building!!

• Me
    Favorite Answer

Take a S**t on them and bring them back to the MDs later after work so by then they will smell ripe and just leave them in the bag on the counter and walk away! :)

McDonalds employs some of the stupidest people alive. I would call the resturaunt and pitch a fit over the phone, then after work I would take the food back and demand a refund then send a nasty email to their corporate headquarters demanding everyone at that location be fired. Also orginize a boycott and picket in front of there resteraunt every weekend for at least a month. Such mistakes are unacceptable. MAKE THEM PAY!

Get some raw hamburger patties at the grocery store. Go back to McDonalds and order the same thing in the drive thru and drive away, but not too far. Take a bite then take off their meat and replace it with the raw stuff. Go back, take it inside and throw an absolute tantrum.. I'm talking screaming and throwing fries and demanding to talk to the manager then the general manager then the franchise owner! tell them you already bit it and now you're afraid you're going to die from salmanila!

that should teach them a lesson even if they don't believe you, you'll give them a good scare! lol

I would go down there and demand them to give you your order the right way,AND to give you atleast a 15 dollar credit for any thing in there ,with out experation dates.

The same thing almost happened to me once except they FORGOT to put the bottom bun on the sandwhich,it pissed me off,because I had already gotten home and I have kids to load in the car to go anywhere,and so I left my kids at home with their Dad,and went down there and I honestly had NO remorse for what they gave me,I also asked them for a FRESH large fry,and an extra sandwhich,and they gave it to me,because they knoe that the customer is always right!Damit!

• me

I would s*it on the buns, and express mail them back to that McDonalds with no return address, and a note that tells them not to forget the damn meat next time.

• e_s_p

get some roaches and some rats,go use their restroom and set them free,come out and start yelling about the rats and roaches in the restaurant so all the customers would leave,and they'd have to close at least for the day until the food inspectors clear their record

Give them a call.. usually they will mail you out little coupons for free stuff. Make sure they know you can not come back because of your lunch.

Source(s): Had BK stiff me a burger, gave them a call got a coupon in the mail a couple of days later
  • Rich B

Go back after work,and make a huge scene,muster some tears if you can.You don`t happen to work for a lawyer???

Seal them in freezer bags. Leave them in your bottom drawer for a few months. Mail them to the restaurant with your written complaint.

I would go back, fuss them out, get my cheeseburger with meat, and then TP and egg them