promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 1 decade ago

would brunnette suit me?

http://img530.imageshack.us/img530/7919/img098bi4....

I'm having my hair done tomorow and i really want to have a brunnette syle. I know its hard to tell from only a picture but do you think it would suit me?

I was thinking of having a darker base with some blondish or lighter brown highlights on top. I would be very greatful if anyone could find a picture of this (if you know what the hell im going on about!). Oh n plus does anyone have any idea how i should have it cut please help!

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I think you should get a short choppy hair style with layers. but yes I think brunette would suit you good .

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

you should get a few more layers just like all around and yes a brunnette would suit you, but maybe like not too dark and try adding some highlights, but not like totally different colored highlights like dark dark brown and like platinum blonde would look bad, try like a pretty medium brown and then like caramel colored highlights or a mohaugony color, just to add a little shine to your hair. but otherwise, fabulous!

• 1 decade ago

I think you would look great like that. You would have a Lindsay Lohan look to you( But NOT AS DARK OF COURSE)

And I think it would really bring out your eye color. I think you will enjoy it!!!

• 1 decade ago

right now you look beautiful but I think you would look even better as a brunnette.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Yes, A black one.

• go to clairol.com and click try it on studio, you can upload your photo in and try it out!

Source(s): clairol.com ♥♥
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.