Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

I know for a fact my guyis cheating..?

should i approach him about it

it hurts soo much..he told me i was the only one..he dedicated tyrese new song to me..all i need is just one love..one wish..ahhh

it really hurts i do everything i can for him..just christmas i bought his nephew over a hundred dollars worth of clothes

everyone tell me that i am beautiful..but i just feel like halle berry of relationship...if i am so good looking then why why cheat on me..i am such a sweet person too..ill do anything for anyone that needs help

Favorite Answer

Why... do you think approaching him will change the fact that he cheated .....sounds more like it's time for you to move on and be in a relationship with someone who loves and cares for you ...someone who won't cheat on you!

No Forgive, Forget and Move on! The Trust has been broken if You know for sure He cheated (once)and You can forgive, forget and make things Work Out then stay and work it out but if it's more than once you need to move on.You actually don't need to be with someone who doesn't respect you or your relationship and I hope you think more of yourself to do so.

I think if you feel you need an answer to why he felt he needed to do that, then you should go for it. If you don't care about him anymore though, because he is a total jerk and has totally ruined any chances of getting back with you, then why confront him unnecessarily and raise your blood pressure and possibly get into a destructive row? I'm more of a pacifist and say just ignore the jerk if he tries to call you or come by, and just move on with your life. You don't have time to waste with losers. He's not worth your time and anger. Just remember, you are not to blame and he is a jerk for doing such a thing. Give yourself a hug and go look for someone else who will treat you in the manner you deserve. Good luck!

You should only approach him if you are planning on staying around. If you are going to stay find you someone else. He is never going to stop. You know it just as well as I do. They stop for a week after you find out and then go on to the usual. That can't be love. When someone love you they don't hurt you they always try to make you feel that you are the most important thing in there life.

Girl, I say dump him and run for the hills. If you need closure then talk to him about it but don't fall in the trap of going back to him. You will never get out and when you do you will be so burned out that you will push away the next man who could possibly be the right man. I know that it is easier said than done so GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!

Absolutely! Try to be as calm as you can and then break all ties. It's going to be hard but men are like buses, another one will be along in 15 minutes. You don't need a cheater. Good luck

you should approach him before you end up with some disease or get pregnant and be attached to a lying cheat for the rest of your life. He thinks that he is slick and you don't know. Dump his asss in front of all his buddies.

♥ First of all, that sucks that your guy is cheating on you. No guy should do that If they are in a relationship, but hey that is life. You need to talk to him about it. But you have to make sure that you are 100% postive before you talk to him about it because If you're not then he might get mad and you will feel kind of stupid.

first do u love him if u do then u should walk u p 2 him and ask if he loves you watch his eye if it twitches looks away then ask him if u r his 1 and only watch eyes again then if he twitches then ask him if hes cheating on u

you r not sure and u could b Wong so do this and it should get better hope it workes out 4 u

Have all your facts straight. Pictures or video of him and her, receipts of gifts he bought her or restaurant receipts. Have all dates and times written down neatly, as well as the lies he told you about where he was and what he was doing. Don't confront him with nothing, have the written proof to back you up.

If you got hard facts, id approach him, but whatever you do, Don't say "I HEARD", or "SO AND SO TOLD ME", you have to be smart and confront with confidence and your mind made tha you are leaving and that cheatin is unforgivable.

TO THE LEFT, TO THE LEFT mmmmm TO THE LEFT, TO THE LEFT