Warning: Gross...Have you ever....?

Farted during sex and suddenly became embarrassed? (happened to me once,lol) If not what's the most embarrassing thing that happened to you during sex?

Favorite Answer

blame it on a p.u.s.s.y. fart..

• RJ2K1

So. Every human being farts at least 7 times a day. Michael Jackson ,Michael Jordan, Madonna,Christina aguierlera,Pink, Jude Law, Britney Spears,Paris Hilton,Ice Cube,P Diddy, 50 Cent, Jodie Foster,Keisha Cole, Allen Iverson, Judge Judy, OPRAH, Ricky Lake,Sting,Liv Tyler and on and on. So Do I !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I havnt embarrassed myself during sex yet. Once I start having sex I prolly will though lol.

• WINGS

Some one walked in the room...

One of my friends was spending the night at her friend's house and she brought her bf and she thought her friend was asleep and her and her bf started the deed only to find out her friend was awake and listening. I would be embarrassed and grossed out YIKES!!

PEOPLE FART. you shouldnt be having sex with someone you arent comfortable to fart in front of anyway. who cares.... sex is more ackward than farting in the long run anyway. think about it..... air moving its way out of your a$S.... being totally naked in front of someone else rubbing private parts all over eachother to feel good while juice is oozing from both of eachothers orfices? you do the math.

LOL! You're not the only one.

Ever accidentally rolled out of bed during?

That's pretty funny also.

The time the condom came off and got lost up inside my vagina.

I needed my hubby's help to get it out because I couldn't get it out due to the fact I was freaking out at the potential of ending up pregnant again!!!!

• nerte

it fairly isn't precisely a warning label yet I consistently come across it very unusual that on the "tension-in" window of the ATM gadget there is braille for the blind. i'm able to truly understand having it indoors in protecting with threat, yet why could desire to they desire braille on the strain-in window! As for lots of the truly stupid warnings, i think of of it fairly is often generated from the "sue satisfied " human beings and that's there to guard the employer. i think of of that's stupid that on a heat coffee cup a employer could desire to could desire to enable you to recognize that the coffee is heat. we desire some guy or woman-friendly adventure lower back fairly of lots of stupid warnings. no you may desire to could desire to learn that in case you place a plastic bag over your head, you will smother.

no never farted during sex, but if i did oh my god would i dump him LOL

• OH that is interesting but its a natural body function.

Smiles to you I hope you get over it.

this is gross. i used to date a guy and he used to burp a lot. it was very embarrassing to me. i hated it, so i broke up with him. nasty yuck