Why is it that everytime my Ex see me on campus, he calls me later on?

Like he never calls me any other time, but the moment he sees me on campus, in center city, on the subway, thats when the texts, emails and phone calls begin again.

Favorite Answer

Do you want him to call you? Maybe he does not want a relationship, he just cares about you. I still have a friendly relationship with my college ex. We graduated over 10 years ago. Although we were not right for each other, we still love and care for one another. That will never change no matter what. We even meet each other's boyfriends/ girlfriends. But only your ex can tell you why he calls. Just ask.

The reason why hes calling you only when he sees you is because seeing you prompts him to give you a ring. He might not be thinking of you when he doesnt see you but then we he gets around you he flirts by calling and texting you:)

Source(s): My noggin

1) just sees you and reminds him of you (has good memories)

2) just wants to use you and have a friendship or more than friendship on the side

3)just wants to be friendly

4)like other people said, bootycall

but i think that you should be clear and do not asnwer or reply. unless you want to be played. he is your ex. nothing else. keep it that way. less complicated.

maybe u like the attention??i don't know but seems to me as if he is using u

Seeing you reminds him of you and probably sparks some sort of feeling in him. Obviously he misses you, either in a romantic way or even just a friendship way. Or maybe it's his way of stalking you. It really depends on what type of guy he is and how the relationship ended.

seeing you reminds him of all the time you guys shared together, could be some sign of regret on his part, could be a feeling of I miss her looks, but certainly it means he is always glad to see you

he probably still likes you, but be careful because there is a reason you two broke up in the first place

maybe he wants you back or he's calling to see what vibes you give him.

sounds like he misses you

maybe its bcuzz every time he sees u, hes reminded of the times u guyz had 2gether, and he probably wants 2 get back 2gether, the next time he calls ask him if thats wat it is

Probably seeing you makes him think of you...and maybe miss you.

He whats to hit it! And seeing you trigers his mojo!