Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingTrying to Conceive · 1 decade ago

Sorry I have to ask again.........?

My last period was on november 2 and I am late now. I took a couple preg test which came back neg. At first I was experienceing headaches, feeling sick, and abdominal pain but then it went away. I recently went to the doctor for a check up which went good, but she told me to come back next month for another test. Now I dont understand why she wont give me a blood test if thats the most accurate. But anyway, last night I was feeling a little stomache pain then I woke up this morning with a brown discharge. is that normal? I seen this a couple days ago but other then that I never seen that in my whole life. What do you think am I pregnant and if there was apossibility that I was could I be having a miscarriage or something?

Favorite Answer

how along ago did you test?????????? I would see if you get ur period next month

take an HPT test on your own