Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsCameras · 1 decade ago

What is a good, inexpensive digital camera?

I'm getting ready to buy a digital camera for the first time, and would appreciate some feedback on what's a good, low-end (inexpensive) model. My computer runs Windows XP. Also, do I need to get any adapters, etc. to bealbe to load the pictures onto my computer?

Favorite Answer

I suggest a Casio Exilim. I have it and it works fine and it was not very expensive. You should also try Canon. You can search online for different prices and deals and reviews. Hope that helps.

• woods

I consider Dr. Sam in this situation. i've got completed an excellent form of learn for a purchase order i'm going to be making for somebody and have come to the comparable end. My spouse has an older style of this digital camera and it takes effective photos and has tremendous good factors. The A530 may be under 6 Megapixels yet even 5 gets you effective photos at sizes larger than maximum folk ever get revealed. It additionally has a 4x optical zoom and that greater desirable 1x is effective.

I got this red camera from Samsung. It works really well. The great thing about is you don't even need an adapter. All you have to do is put the card in the correct spot in the computer. Here is a picture of it. It is a small picture, but you'll get the point.

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B0007ZGCUU.01._S...

• bobweb

Any canon point and shoot camera. I like the Fuji A600. The USB 2.0 connecting cable for your PC comes with the cameras along with free software.

Well look for a canon is all I can say. They have the best digital cameras. Here, look at both of these sites.

Get a canon. The USB cables come along with the camera, along with a free software.

• ?

Although I own a Sony, Canon makes excellent cameras and usually cheaper than Sony.

Go to Radio Shack, off brands at a comparable quality to the big name brands and just as good, and priced much lower.

cheap is good these days...megapixel analysis in unnecessary...as long as they have the feature "camera doesn't shake even if you do" feature its good...adapters are included