I downloaded about 3 PS2 emulators but none of them work. IT says it cant load bios... What is that??

Is there a way I can fix this?

I didn't download the game illigaly, I actually bought it but my ps2 is ruined and it would take weeks to fix it... i can wait but I thought this would be easy

• Z
    Favorite Answer

A BIOS is basic instructions to make software operate.

"BIOS, in computing, stands for Basic Input/Output System also incorrectly known as Basic Integrated Operating System. BIOS refers to the software code run by a computer when first powered on. The primary function of the BIOS is to prepare the machine so other software programs stored on various media (such as hard drives, floppies, and CDs) can load, execute, and assume control of the computer. This process is known as booting up."

As far as running an emulator this is called reverse engineering and illegal. Please just go buy the game.

For one, there isn't a PS2 emulator that can play more than a handful of games. Secondly, it is illegal and by using these and burned games you are helping add to the high increase in the cost of games. It is the legion of idiots and aholes you are part of that have driven the price of games up to the $60+ dollar range. Your reasoning for not paying for games is probably because they cost so much but in retrospect you are the reason why they cost so much. If you can't afford them then get a hobby that isn't quite so expensive or get a job that allows you the ability to buy the games you want to play. Please, for the sake of the rest of us.

I think you need an original PS2 DVD disc or a certain format of hard drive to do so. No idea where to find...

http://www.afterdawn.com

• Buy a PS3... :P