How can I make text bigger without it being so big that I have to go back & forth to read an email, etc.?
I can't go to view because it disapeared, & I can't get it or file or edit back. It happened when I updated something. Also my PhotoMail won't work anymore either. Help.
- Anonymous1 decade agoFavorite Answer
push Ctrl + or - sign.Source(s): m
- 1 decade ago
1. press F11. that shud get ur tool bar back. and then go to view and text size.
2. copy and paste it on word and then read it.
3. press control while rolling ur wheel on ur mouse. rolling up: big rolling down: small
hope that helps!!
- iyiogrenciLv 61 decade ago
use CTRL + or
or CTRL - by holding them together.