Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusic · 1 decade ago

So do you think irreplacable should be on the billboard charts for 2 more weeks.?

I mean Eminem is the best artist eva so why not put u don't know number 1.

OOOPS forget country people from the south LOOOOOVVVVVE beyonce.

I WANT ANOTHER SONG NUMBER 1 ON BILLBOARD CHARTS.

Beyonce's new song is good but i want a new song on billboard numba 1.

Plz say u agree.

She isn't breaking records is she?

I mean mariah carey is 5 times better.

• Favorite Answer

No i dont think so.. that song is getting old fast

ha ur funny to think that eminem is the BEST ARTIST EVA...TUPAC is, jay z is better than em, so is nas(who's #1 right now), the game, and many more. But to the ur question....Irreplaceable is a good song kinda annoyin now but still a good song, i know a lot of ppl were sick of MIMI's song when she was there for weeks so let Beyonce be...Akon's song is hott, so is Lloyd's, can't think of any more right now plus em doesnt even have anything new out anyway!!

We could use another song, even though its not hurting me any to hear it. Not only the south like her music. Why do we always have to insult someone race, creed, gender, color, and now even geographisc to make our points? just stick to the question at hand. Most of all Music votes and charts are in New York and California. The music shows are in New York, MTV AND BET. So, not just the people in the south has a say in the charts.

Source(s): "Can we all just get along?"

Miariah Carey is NOT a better artist than Beyonce. MC doesn't even dance. I like MC but better than Beyonce come on, maybe in MC's prime. Eminem is a GREAT, there's to many great artist out ther to say one is number one, maybe if we divided it up EAST, West...etc. I'm not sayin Lil'WAyne is better than HOV like that fool claimed in a magazine i read this weekend. Have you heard Em on that 8 mile soundtrack where that fool was spitting in PIG LATIN!!! Who does that!?! That right there sound me alone...i mean if he can throw down a couple more albums like his 1st and 2nd then he has a chance. I gotta see what he's going to do in the future, he good, but there is always room for improvement.

• Sleek

No. It shouldn't be #1. It is a unique song and I really like it, but with it being unique, #1 status makes it sound pretty common, thus allowing it to loose appeal with me, strangely enough.

Best artist eva? O

K

I agree. They can put another song at the number one spot now. It's good but, come on!

no its time for someone else to claim the spot