What do you miss about the good ol' days ??

I miss the old school women, how they dressed, the old school cars, people in general were just better off I think. What do you peeps miss?

Favorite Answer

well i didnt live in the 50's but i think it was a really cool time. the women dressed so pretty and i love the "greaser" look. im glad the high waisted skirts and waist belts are coming back. the cars really really nice too.

People in gerneral were more peaceful happier,much better manners & morals.Kinder to each other and more careing in general.The old cars ,when it was cool for women to be women and men to be men and children to respect thier elders.I m not all that old but these are things I do miss or would miss had I been a bit older.The friendly corner grocery where they knew your name and spoke it when you visited or the gas station where they pumped your gas ,washed windows and seem to really mean it when they said thank you..For most of this I was a child but I do remember and it was nice,wonderful........Going to the corner store with a quarter and coming out loaded with candy and a pop.putting pennies in a gum machine got a lot of gum for a penny get a speckled one get a nickel.Get a nickel get more candy.It was amazing what a quarter would do.When you really didn't have to quess if someone was christian or not.The old toys metal cars trucks scooters etc.The old toys were made out of something,now most of them brake so easy...Even the dolls were made better.The family gatherings aunts, uncles ,cousins ,great gramma though I never got to meet but one of my great grand parents they were passed on.I could go on but I guess I'll stop now..oh yeah,I may be wrong but I dont remember the schools making parents or students feel like heels if they weren't able to do do do do do or sell,sell sell sell sell.

With Christmas just passing, I miss the way Christmas used to be. It has become so commercialized now. The fun of it is gone. I miss old school toys. The kind of toys that you had to use your imagination. Kids these days are missing out with all of the gadgets they have now. No one has to really use there imaginations.

Women wearing skirts and heels when they went to the grocery store!

i miss the partys the men and the fun

No bills, playing until I got tired, being ignorant of reality, and video arcades.

yeap,kinda mis those day. but time had change n this is price we have to pay think smart, play smart and win all the way.