promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Who was the "other girl" in Lindsay Lohan's "Parent Trap"??

Who was the "stand in" as the other twin who always had her back turned? I've always wondered what she looks like. Is she an actor now? She really did look like Lindsay Lohan from behind. :o)

Update:

Umm..obviously people are not understanding my question. When the REAL Lindsay was in a scene with the "other twin", the other twin was played by a stand in who had her back turned because it was obviously not Lindsay.

13 Answers

Relevance
  • lostt.
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

lindsay lohan played both hallie parker and annie james. they just shot each scene twice when both hallie and annie had to be in the same shot.

the acting double who always had her back turned was erin mackey.

here you go ; http://imdb.com/title/tt0120783/

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

I heard Lindsay Lohan played both parts and Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen was supposed to play the roles but they didnt get the part!

• 1 decade ago

Erin Ashley Mackey

• 1 decade ago

Lindsey Lohan played both parts. Their was a stand in while the scene was being filmed but I dont know who that is.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

the other girl is lindsay lohan. she just shot 2 scenes and the editors put the scenes together

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

erin mackey played the double in shots from behind, like when the mom hugged both of them in the hotel hallway.

• 1 decade ago

i think he means that when they were both on screen there must have been someone who looks like lindsey lohan from behind and sorry i dont no who it was

• 1 decade ago

Go to imdb.com (internet movie data base) Should have all the info you need to find the stand in

• 1 decade ago

Haley Mills played both parts.

• 1 decade ago

uh.. yea it's a double shot thing. they tape one scene then tape the other it's the same person. the same as the Nutty Professor.

yea i hope this helpz :)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.