can you download music from different sites that offer songs without previous music being wiped from the ipod?

I have heard that if you go to one site, such as limewire, and download music onto your ipod you cannot go to another site such as itunes and download more music without the previous songs being deleted from the ipod

Favorite Answer

u can download music from ur limewire or morpheus(which i recomend using morpheus) and just open ur itunes and click on IMPORT and it lets u browse thru files with music in them then after all music tracks u want have been imported you can sync them into ur ipod

• dione

OMGoodness! are not getting Kazaa massive No no! reasons viruses! examine in the past getting one. because of the fact some are relatively undesirable. I even have got here across Limewire that works. yet i think of I heard there's a extra helpful one i'm unsure. and Limewire is loose.

Following is the best site for iPod downloads with UNLIMITED download access & 24 hour technical support.

http://xrl.us/pspblender