How can I send a video clip from my digital camera through email?

I've promised a friend that I would send her a video clip of her son and my son doing the school talent show together, but the video clip from my camera wont send it off.

What am I doing wrong?

I guess I did not make it clear enough.

I did upload the video clip to my computer. I did press the brows button and attempt to send the clip the same way I have always done with pictures.

The problem is that the already uploaded Video clips will not send.

I have waited for over an hour on a few occasions.

The clip is about 40 seconds long at most, so the problem is not that the file is too big.

Favorite Answer

Upload to either of these, then she can download and also view

http://www.zshare.net/

http://mega-file.net/

--

If you know how to send photos, you do it thes same way. Upload the video to your computer from the camera and then attach to an email.

Even if the clip is short, it probably is a really big file. There is a website that is free to send large attachments from. I do not remember the name of it right now, and not at my home computer to look it up in my favs. But it is something like yousendit.com. Try that out, I've used it and it still takes awhile to upload, but it goes.

well on some different models of compiters, there's a place for you to put your disk in from your digital camera. it's called the MMC/SD. OR when you normally upload your pics and videos usually with a USB cord. once you do that, select the video then you just right click the mouse and it will say send to email... And that's how you do it. hope this works for you

Great point, I'm interested to know more too

I would like to ask the same question as the person above.