Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Dining OutFast Food · 1 decade ago

Why don't pizza companies( Dominos, and so on) understand thta they would make more money if..?

If their pizzas tasted more like "Red Baron" boxed pizza you can get at the supermarket rather than have their classic plastic taste. Some boxed pizzas in supermakets are so tasty.. and dominos is just really plastic.

Favorite Answer

i think thicker pizza is better. forzen pizza, gross.

Red Baron's pepperoni taste terrible compared to pizzeria toppings. Toppings wise I think Pizza Hut makes better roasting of them, but Domino's isn't as greasy on the crust (and less toxic as a result lol). The other premium supermarket brands are hit or miss themselves (either bad topping taste or crust isn't as good). I liked Freschetta the most of all major brands, but nothing is as good as local made pizza (not chains). One chain called Tasty Pizza in San Diego makes better tasting pizza than frozen, and for the same price. :/

• Mark G

Its called the human factor, a freshly made pizza is going to get effects on its taste by the way its made, and each one will taste different. Where as frozen pizza is made by machine packed up and then cooked by you, all of them will taste the same, unless you screw up.

Your question is based on your particular preference. Some box pizzas are better than Dominos etc, but many are not.

I disagree. The only frozen pizzas I like are DiGiorrnos.(sp?)

Though I also have to agree that Dominos isnt my favorite either. I prefer privately owned pizza places over chains.

Because millions of people will still buy them for "convenience" rather then quality. Why fix what's not broken, as the old saying goes. Also, it would actually cut profit not increase profit to change the ingredients. The crust they use now costs only a few cents to produce.

I so wish Pzza Hut would get the Idea that the frozen Digornio they warm in the oven is not real pizza.

i disagree as well anyway i feel pizza company's would make more money if the customer was able to have a beer delivered , with the pizza

no they arent the frozen pizzas loose their taste after a while,the order ones are good.

How about: I like pizza no matter which way it is prepared, wether it's a machine or a cook, it all tastes yummy!

You should somehow try Pudgie's pizza in Elmira, New york. It is definitely the best I have ever had.