Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

are guys attracted to long hair or short hair when it comes to girls?

Just thinking about getting a haircut lol!

• Thomas
    Favorite Answer

It all depends on the individual.

Some men are taken more by short hair, while

on the other hand, some enjoy long hair.

It also depends on whether a women takes care

of her face, ie: complextion !! It is NOT that

impt. if her hair is very short or long. "What's

VERY 'IMPT' is how a woman presents

herself to another person AND

IF she communicates in a mature, intell-

igent - friendly manner, 'that is Most

Important to decent men! And as long as the

woman has a positive attitude, as well as whole

some intensions !!' This is what is Most impor-

tant to Sensible Men."

I am sure you look Great just the way you are,

but do whatever makes YOU Happy !!

You asked an Excellent Question.

Happy New Year to You and all your friends

and Family !!

If you're getting a haircut, do what YOU want! Not what guys want, LOL!

Look at Hollywood:

Angelina Jolie- long hair, she's got Brad Pitt!

Sienna Miller- She was dating Jude Law when she had a short hairdo!!

Do what you want, but if you can't decide go for medium length!

Depends, some look better with short hair some with long hair. The best looking hair, however, is the hair that looks best to YOU.

• Mark G

It really depends on the guy and his taste. I perfer shorter hair (neck length) over anthing longer, but I have a problem with wanting to cut long hair, I think I might have a family history of Barber-ism ;-)

More likely long hair but it depends on the guy.

• logan

My personal preference is long hair. I will admit that on some girls short hair is ok. But sometimes it is a little boyish on a girl.

with the aid of fact long hair has consistently been linked with femininity and sweetness. once you seem at historic background even, women who're talked approximately as captivating consistently have long, flowing hair. artwork and poems depict an analogous thank you to boot. And from an evolutionary biology point of view, curiously adult men locate women with longer hair greater sexually alluring with the aid of fact it incredibly is a demonstration of fertility and wellness. inspite of each and every thing, in case you have been to have 2 women in a single room, the two between an analogous looks, yet one with long hair and the different short hair, the guy could seventy 5%+ of the time think of the lady with longer hair is greater alluring. maximum adult men additionally choose for to play with your hair and a few even locate it eye-catching-- my fiance thinks my 2 feet long curls (confident, that long) are relaxing to play with and my guy friends consistently tell me to in no way decrease my hair the two. If a guy incredibly likes you for you, it won't count in the adventure that your hair is short or long-- he will locate you alluring. even nonetheless, there are some adult men who will locate you much less alluring in case you have been to diminish your hair-- distinctive adult men see that comparable to gaining weight. It extremely relies upon on the guy. In my cultural upbringing, having long hair is a image of attractiveness so it could make experience that a lot of those adult men could like long hair over short. yet in western custom, i've got come for the time of distinctive adult men preferring medium-length hair (a minimum of 5 inches longer than yours). that's no longer *too* long. i does no longer say adult men like women with long hair *lots greater effectual* even nonetheless it incredibly is in basic terms a variety of little issues linked with femininity that many adult men won't be able to stand up to-- sorta like super eyes, Liv Tyler lips, etc.

Personally, I think it depends on the girl. The shape of her face has a lot to do with it.

• I like it short as possible! I think it's sexy when a female undresses her head! To see some nifty haircuts, go to www.cropsforgirls.com, and click on "Spiky & Buzzed"

Depends on the guy and the girl