Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevision · 1 decade ago

Young and the Restless...?

Ok...did anyone watch today?? Was that creepy or what!!? I mean I know thats supposed to be Sheila, right? But am I totally lost? Is Paul hiding her out? Did I miss something??

Favorite Answer

Wow,,really?I missed it today.lol.

I think the babies are already switched (that's why "Phyllis' was several weeks late delivering Summer) and the phyllis that's with Nick is actually Sheila. Paul's gone awol and has devised this plan to get Lauren back for some weird reason. And Paul killed Carmen because she caught him hiding the real Phyllis, carmen's ONLY GC friend. After watching that cage scene on Tivo several times, you can hear baby music, a baby and see baby furniture in her cell. Pretty fun twist...we'll see what happens, just a theory!

:)

According to the soap opera magizines, Sheila wasn't killed in the car wreck. The DNA test was changed. Paul found Sheila someplace and followed her back to her hide out. He left and came back. When he came back, Sheila was out shopping. Paul explored and found a cell with a crib and stuff in it. Paul waited for Sheila to come back and nabbed her. He put her in the cell. She had had plastic surgery to look like Phyllis, and was going to use Phyllis's friendship with Lauren to nab Lauren and the baby.

Paul is keeping her confined because everytime Sheila is put in jail or a mental hospital, she gets out. He still cares about Lauren and doesn't want to see her get hurt by Sheila again.

Source(s): Soap Opera Weekly and Soap Opera Digest
  • Yes that was supposed to be Sheila and now she looks like Phyllis. I can't understand why Paul is hiding her out!!

I am trying to figure out the same thing, Sheila was suppose to come back looking like someone else,I can't wait til tomorrow

I did not think Paul was that kind of guy

it seems like as if paul is the only one who knows because he is trying to keep it so secretish.. but what i dont understand is why he doesnt kill her or call the police.. (but then again this makes for a very interesting story line to play out for god knows how long).. but it is keeping me guessing what is going on.

• angie

woah!!!!!

I don't watch it until 7pm on SoapTV, but I am DEFINATELY making sure my butt is parked on the couch tonight!!!!

hhmmm.....

dunh dunh DUH.........this should be GOOD!!!!!

DUDE!!! did you see today's episode (Friday)

This is going to be EVIL!!!!

How does Paul fit in?? What about the 'real' Phyllis?

Jt & colleen?

What about Kay & the dreams???

AArrgghhh!!!!

It's getting good!!!

yeah when i saw it i was like is this a dream? is he trying to protect Lauren? i cant wait tl this storyline develops more

What ever Paul's involvement is in this plot, it should be good........