promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

What is a good science fair project for a 5th grader?

well i'm in 5th grade and i need a good science fair project!!!

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

If you do a search for "science fair project" here on Yahoo Answers you will find that this question has been asked many times, almost 2000 times. You will find lots of suggestions. Best of luck with it.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

A good Science Project for a 5th grade wouuld be... How Science It self Works. I did this in 5th grade myself and won the noble price. im 20 now so that WAS a long time ago, but i dont know anyone who has done that eversince.

Source(s): BioTechnology student.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

In 5th grade I did "Is Iron Really Iron?"--I found that the vitamin iron, which is in verious cereals (try Total, it has a lot) is truly the magnetic metal iron. I used a magnet and stirred it through cereal and found that it picked up some of the cereal. I won 3rd place.

In 6th grade, I did an experiment on ice and how salt melted it. I took various brands of the ice-melting salt and I put it on containers of ice and saw which one melted the best. I won 1st place.

• jfahd
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

run experiments on where mold grows best. Take pieces of bread, and put them in cold dry places, and warm moist places, warm dry places, and cold moist places. Chart their progress and come up with a conclusion. Easy. A.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Do plants grow better in artificial light or sunlight?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.