What is a good science fair project for a 5th grader?

well i'm in 5th grade and i need a good science fair project!!!

Favorite Answer

If you do a search for "science fair project" here on Yahoo Answers you will find that this question has been asked many times, almost 2000 times. You will find lots of suggestions. Best of luck with it.

A good Science Project for a 5th grade wouuld be... How Science It self Works. I did this in 5th grade myself and won the noble price. im 20 now so that WAS a long time ago, but i dont know anyone who has done that eversince.

Source(s): BioTechnology student.

In 5th grade I did "Is Iron Really Iron?"--I found that the vitamin iron, which is in verious cereals (try Total, it has a lot) is truly the magnetic metal iron. I used a magnet and stirred it through cereal and found that it picked up some of the cereal. I won 3rd place.

In 6th grade, I did an experiment on ice and how salt melted it. I took various brands of the ice-melting salt and I put it on containers of ice and saw which one melted the best. I won 1st place.

• jfahd

run experiments on where mold grows best. Take pieces of bread, and put them in cold dry places, and warm moist places, warm dry places, and cold moist places. Chart their progress and come up with a conclusion. Easy. A.

Do plants grow better in artificial light or sunlight?