Give me five rules for the computer lab?
- Anonymous1 decade agoFavorite Answer
In mine at school:
1. No talking
2. No Typing
3. No Breathing
4. No Living
5. No using the computer
The AvErAgE computer lab rules:
1. No drinking near the computer
2. No visiting "bad" sites
3. No attempting to hack in the server
4. No Playing games on the computers
5. Installing stuff on the computer.
- 1 decade ago
1. No food or drink near computers
2. Do NOT visit inappropriate sites
3. School assignments come before recreation (meaning, if you are on Email or chatting and someone else needs the computer, you get off and let the other person have it)
4. NO downloading (meaning people can't get on there and downloads songs, ringtones, or unnecessary programs)
Those are the only rules we have at school (I'm in college). Some labs have "NO chatting or email" in place of rule #2.
Hope this helps.
- iyiogrenciLv 61 decade ago
1-don't use messenger
2-Don't open an attachment without scanning it.
3-Don't disturb the others with the sound you want to listen.
4-Don't make the internet connection too slow by downloading too large files.
5-Don't try to steal your friends passwords