I saw a lady at Target drop her purse, and her vibrator rolled out. LOL! What would you have done?

I couldn't help but laugh out loud. LOLOLOL!!!!!!!

Favorite Answer

~looked the other way.........then I would have gone to my car and LMAO!!!!!!!!!!! like Im doing now.......hahahahahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

I'd speak very loud & tell her the big bullet thingy just rolled out of her purse! =)

I would have bit my lip to keep from laughing as I looked the other way. Then laughed afterwards and told everyone I knew.

Ask her how it works, what kind and model it is, and where can I get one? Vibrators are soo cool. Especially with a partner.

Source(s): "I get all shook up!"

That is funny, I would probably just turned around and walked away laughing.

I would help her pick it up, sniff at my hand & rush to the nearest wash room to wash my hand free of the pheromone. Lololol.

lol i would have laughed out loud and given it back

Laugh the same.

Felt bad for her having something so personal exposed and wonder why she carries it with her - can't she wait until she gets home for one?

Lol. I would have stared, turn around, stuff fist in mouth and quickly walk away.

how old was she..if over 50 and full of wrinkles i would have said, lady it's ok..at yr age it's not easy to fing a goof F****R...but if younger than that...i guess i would have advised it to get herself a MAN and some viagra for REAL pleasure.