promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Is it alright to bring my own digital camera and take pictures of a home when viewing for possible purchase?

I am shopping for a home and although some web sites show a few pictures, some don't and most don't show enough. Would it be alright to bring my own camera and take my own pictures so I can remember and reflect later?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Certainly.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Not only are pics useful for remembering what a particular house looked like, but they are also helpful because they allow you to look at the house several times, without an agent hovering over you. You'll get a better feel for the property.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

ABSOLUTLY! a camera is the best thing to bring mainly because u can get a closer and a longer look at the house that you want to purchase...great idea! good luck with the house too

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Heck yeah. It's the biggest purchase of your life. I'm sure a realtor is not going to tell you can't take pictures when they are going to make tons of commision.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Sure good idea, that way if you find any items that are in need of repair you will have the proof and can take care of then during closing.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Ask first. Some occupants, renters and owners, don't want extra pics of the interior. They feel it is an invasion of privacy.

Source(s): An Agent
  • 1 decade ago

YES, definitely. Take as many pictures as you can so that you can look back at them if you saw more than one house to refresh your memory

• Bring it! Your agent will direct you but I have never known it to be an issue.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I would that's a good idea they can always say no.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

yes - smart too

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.