partial seizures?

do you need to be on a special diet to prevent seizures?

Favorite Answer

You probably need to take medications.

• Tulip

Either you are having a seizure or you aren't, no such thing as partial. Meantime for some people certain factors can trigger seizures, flashing lights, wearing clothes that are too tight, unfamiliar and stressful situations and some foods. Unless you are able to narrow down what might be causing your seizures there is no special diet as such to prevent them.

• What the hell is a partial seizure? Anyways, you should be asking your doctor that question but I don't think diet has anything to do with it.

I don't think what you eat has anything to do with how many seizures you have. Because I myself also have seizures and my doctor had me on three types of medicine's. though sad to say I had to go under surgery for it two almost years ago.

All I can tell you is to talk to your doctor about the medicine's that your on and if you can right down every time you have one and how long the seizure was because that's what I did and it helped the doctors allot.

I used to have partiel seizure and I never was on a special diet.

No sweetie. you need medication, maybe, but I've never heard of partial seizures.

i dont think so