Is anyone here famous?Cause I was just wondering if famous people get on yahoo.?

I wonder if famous people have their own special email place. Be serious.

• LucySD
    Favorite Answer

I myself am not famous, but, some of the people that have been on Yahoo! Answers, are,

Leonardo DiCaprio, Ophra Winfey, Tony Bennet,Leslie Stall, and I think Hillary Clinton, just the ones that have been Yahoo'ers since I started in November 12, 2006.

A number of celebrities have also been brought in to ask questions from Yahoo! users. These include:

Stephen Hawking - profile

Jonathan Ross

Bono - profile

Al Gore

Ciara - profile

Donald Trump

Dane Cook

Isaiah Washington

Suze Orman

Cindy Crawford

John Woo - profile

Tom and Ray Magliozzi (aka Click and Clack, the Tappet Brothers from Car Talk)

Arianna Huffington

Marilyn vos Savant - profile

Hillary Clinton

Oprah Winfrey

Michael Crichton

Muhammad Yunus - [3]

Leonardo DiCaprio

Source(s): Answered according to my information and Yahoo search
  • Bee

If any one answers this - they are only joking.

Famous people don't have the time to waste

on Yahoo Q/A.

I am famous in my own right - but not TV-famous.

Leonardo Dicaprio was on a few days ago. Most famous people just come on to promote causes though. If your trying to meet famous people, this probaly isnt the quickest route.

I am famous. I have co-starred in a Kevin Smith movie, and I appeared in a George Lucas movie. I am currently working on another project that I am not at liberty to talk about.

Yeah...it's called www.famouspeopleland.com and when you become famous you're assigned a special "famous people" e-mail address so you can e-mail back and forth with other famous people.

i am miley cyrus's cousin.she was born November23,1992.she is 14 years old.she is a Sagittarius.she was born in Franklin,Tennessee,i was born in the same place.her full name is Destiny Hope Miley Cyrus.her dad Billy Ray Cyrus is a country singer,he sings "Achy Breaky Heart".i call him Uncle Bill.well,miley has two brothers and two sisters,which are my hilarious cousins.when miley was little my Uncle Bill called her Smiley,cuz she smiled alot.miley's inspiration is Kelly clarkson.she loves her singing.miley's mom,which is my Aunt Leticia,is soooo cool.miley,my aunt,and i go shopping all the time.miley loves to dance.she also loves animals.when miley and my aunt and uncle are not living in L.A.,we go to Nashville.we have a farm out there.it is beautiful.me and miley go horseback riding.sometimes Emily osment comes with us,she is sooo funny.that is miley's best friend.well,i have to go help miley pick something to wear,we are going to some picnic.well,bye.

I'm not a famous person, but I'd bet they do get in here.

♥ I think there are a few people that are famous that are on here. I wish I was but hopefully when I grow older I will.

• Devo

I'm famous around here for having such a big...shoe size.

If someone is famous i don think they would just tell u cuz then you would start bugging them asking them question for their autograph