What non alcoholic drink energizes you?

Ingredients,please.

Favorite Answer

Orange juice is a great energy booster without all the caffine of coffe or energy drinks that cause you to crash after coming off the caffine high. Another great drink is Vitimin Water. They are loaded with vitimins and each drink has a different name so you can choose which vitimin water you need (ex. focus, power-c, defense, revive, ect.) Revive is by far my favorite energizer without all that caffine and it tastes so refreshing. Also, I haven't tried it yet but there seems to be this new product called "5 hour energy shot", or something like that, that naturally boosts energy with vitimins and whatnot with just enough caffine to get you going and it lasts for up to 5 hours.

I like red bull! BUT!!! In the last few weeks I have tried both toasted and chocolate covered coffee beans. They are both yummy...and talk about a BOOST! Half a dozen or ten will have you nicely energized!

Red Bull

Dr. Brown's Cel-Ray (original Celery Soda since 1906 and now sold around the world)

I go for red bull myself. It tends to wake me up. My boyfriend is a chef and works long hours and he uses red bull as well..seems to do the trick. Also, even though not a bevereage, try eating a handful of peanuts, the protein will help give you a fast bust and much more healthier for you as well.

I have gotten a lot of energy from "No Fear" energy drink. I know that it contains some natural stimulants including: gurana and taurine and it contains some b vitamins. I don't have a can handy, but I would bet that you could do a google search and find out exactly what's in it.

Mango flavored Calcium Propel water! Its not very easy to find but it is sooooo delish!! um the ingredients consist of mango flavor, water, and ... i'm not sure but it doesnt have sugar. Its really good.

The peach flavored one is good too but not as good as the mango!

Coffee with Hazelnut creamer and a little sugar(I like my coffee strong, none of that weak garbage)

Coca-cola

Green Tea w/ peppermint in it and a little sugar

Ice cold glass of fresh water.

Since I don't drink coffee, I like to drink Coke! I use also like Pepsi, but as I get older, Pepsi is to sweet for me.

Water, apple juice, crushed ice and strawberries with a little dash of bee pollen! Yummy and gets you going!