i work out but eating habits have been changing..?

I been working out for the last year. I've eatin and drinked a little heathier. I also usually have 1 or 2 protein shakes a day. But latly it seems i get full fast. (especially from greasy foods) It also seems my jeans are to tight. Is my stomach being pressed to hard or whats just going on here..??

• KS
    Favorite Answer

Your pants may be getting tighter due to the increase in muscle mass. Rather than have loser jeans, when I get on a workout schedule, my jeans are always tighter. As for getting full fast, it sounds like you have been portioning out your meals correctly and your body has become accustomed to eating a decent amount at each sitting. That's a good thing. As far as greasy foods go, they are usually full of unhealthy carbs and fat which your body can only take so much of, especially if it's used to healthy foods. You should try keeping a food journal just to make sure you are consuming the correct number of calories in a day. You may find that you are getting so full because your eating just a bit too much through out the day. Try this website:

Many people ask me how they can slim down. I recommend that people eat right and exercise. However, if they would like a little "help", I suggest using natural Hoodia (it's important to note that not all Hoodia works well, even if the bottle says "pure" or "standard").

The Hoodia sold at http://tinyurl.com/y389on is in my opinion the best Hoodia on the market. It's pure, has no side effects, and they give you a free 15 day sample (there is a $7.99 shipping and handling charge, but they also give you free recipe and diet guides). Fantastic results have been seen with this particular Hoodia.

• 2007

You may need to step up the workout to counter act the eating habits or get back on track with your eating. It's the holidays and that happens often. The greasy foods may also have you bloated.