Is there any pills or any other ..that can help men to come late..?

Favorite Answer

One word.....Cialis. It is a drug used for ED but also helps to make you last longer durring sex. And it lasts for 36 hours. So after you do ejaculate if you or your partner want to continue, you will be able to stay hard and do it all over again. My bf has recently tried it and I am in hog heaven now.

SSRI's selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (paxil, lexapro) are being used to treat premature ejaculation. Delayed orgasm or the inability to have an orgasm while on these drugs is one of the major reason for non-compliance. I took Lexapro for a short time (for depression, not PE) and I will NEVER take anything like that again. BTW I could have sex for over 45 minutes easily and never ejaculate.

• belfus

some antidepressants like prozac or paxil have been anecdotally reported to delay ejaculation, but they're not FDA approved for this specific purpose.

no