Eric asked in Computers & InternetSoftware · 1 decade ago

is shareaza or limewire best for music?

If you know of one thats better than those 2 please let me know.

• Favorite Answer

they both suck. try oink.me.uk or some other tracker and torrent client like bit torrent

Limewire

Limewire is the best I have come across recently. It has an easy interface and the servers are consistent. Thats always a big benefit when you are in process of downloading. I also use a few torrent sites but Limewire is by far the easiest that I've found... hope this helps happy downloading :-)

Limewire.

♥ Good question! I have tried limewire and shareaza and based on my experience using these two, I'd say limewire is better. It always has what I am looking for.

I have tried loads of different music download things.. and i deleted limewire because my friend said she got a virus.. but i'd had it for two years and had no problem... so once i tried others i came to the conclusion that limewire was the best, it has the largest range of music and also doesnt come with loads of stupid search bars etc.

• Bella

Friends of mine sware by Limewire. As a matter of fact I have never heard of Shareaza, so that answers your Q. By the way I consider myself to be hip to technology.

I would have to say limewire. I find that limewire is bad when downloading programs (has trojans in almost every file), however I have not had any issues with music. I am able to find ANY song I've looked for with limewire

Limewire all the way

I think the limewire is the best 4 all music videos,audios,pics etc.

if u go to filehippo.com u will get many softwares to download music files.

LImewire by far. I use it all the time and always find what I am looking for. Ilove it.