still confused?

My fiance and I are ttc. my period was supposed to start on the 24th but so far nothing. I ovulated on the 10th and we had unprotected sex on the 9th. I have noticed that my nipples are darker than normal and the skin around them has little bumps on them. I have been more tired than normal as well. I took an HPT last night and this morning and both were negative. what could be going on?

Favorite Answer

wait till you are a week overdue...you may be too early to show up...when i was preg i took a test it showd negetive....a week later i took another one, in the morning when your pee is most concentrated, and i was pregnant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and remember that sperm can live up to 72 hours in your body....so even if you didnt ovulate that very day....there is a good chance.

Try the HPT again and try to use the first morning urine when the hcg is more concentrated. The test you used may not be sensitive enough. Look for the most sensitive tests at peeonastick.com

Good luck!

Well just be patient but you can satisfy your curiosity by testing yourself. You may not find out now if you don't test yourself.

give it a little more time then take the test again.

it maybe to early to tell just wait a little longer..