Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetHardwareLaptops & Notebooks · 1 decade ago

recommendations for laptop!?

i'm looking to buy a refurbished laptop online. please let me know what laptop you use and the pros and cons of that make. please also let me know about any features that you find useful. much appreciated. thanks!

• Dirty
    Favorite Answer

dell, no problems.

• I just bought one from www.eastcoastlaptops.com. They we're really easy to work with and had so many that you could find one in your price range. If I we're to buy another one I will use them again. if you have any questions or i can be more help you can message me at bet_hms. good luck

i have a dell inspiron 5150 and it has had problems with the heatsink (it's called something like that..). it gets really hot..overheats..and the part has been replaced twice in 2 1/2 years. others have also told me that dell has problems with that. acer has been recommended to me

• Wicked

acer is a good brand

I am using an HP with a 17inch screen

you need batteries that last along time

• pcc122