In legend of Zelda: The Twilight Princess......?

ok i have 6 monkeys, i have defeated the boss where i got my boomerang. i have found the place where the monkeys go on those things where i can check how many monkeys are left. what do i do now? (and i already got that key from where that big boulder is and i need to use my boomerang to get the bombs to me)

i only need one more monkey (which is in the room with the big boulder blocking my way when im going up the vine) how do i break it?

Favorite Answer

Glad I could help on your other Q.

For this one, use the boomerang to lock on to the bomb spider, and then the rock blocking your vines. After that, climb up, and lock on to the bomb spider again. You can either have the boomerang bring you the bomb spider (will work for sure, then throw it at the second rock) or try to lock onto various places, allowing the bomb to hit the rock just with the boomerang (harder).

Source(s): Played game.

after rescuing all the monkeys they should make a chain so that you can jump the gap to the bosses room. If they do not form the chain you are missing monkeys.

http://db.gamefaqs.com/console/wii/file/zelda_tp.t...

this is a guide for tp. it will help.

Source(s): i beat the game with this guide