promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthOther - Health · 1 decade ago

My children need medical help does anyone know how I can get it?

I live in Georfia nnd have tried peach care and medicade we make too much to qualify, but through my husbands job we dont make enough to coverthe cost for the whole family, Please help me,,

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Bill G
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Contact your local DFCS office. They may be able to point you in several directions.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Blue Cross Blue Shield might be your best bet. The have family plans or child only plans. I used them in North Carolina when the kids didnt qualify for state programs and coverage at worked was too expensive (and it sucked). Usually has the best rates and some different plans to choose from as far as deductable amounts ect.

• 1 decade ago

If you live in south georgia & could travel to jacksonville, fl contact nemour's childrens clinic and ask about financial assistance. They may be able to help. The following is from their website:

"The Nemours Children's Clinic - Jacksonville accepts most major insurance and Health Management Organization (HMO) plans. Families with special financial needs may be eligible for financial assistance to cover all or part of the services received. The Financial Services Program funded by Nemours is available to families who request and qualify for assistance. For more information about financial services, please call (904) 390-3721."

Good luck, I hope this helps.

Source(s): nemours.org
  • 1 decade ago

Try prescription care for America

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

move to Illinois where all kid care is free

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.