Do I spend New Years at Church or a New Years Party?

Should I bring in the New Years with Worship and Thanks or with the Partiers getting My Freak on??

Favorite Answer

That is something you will need to determine for yourself. After all you will be judged for your choices. No one else will be there to hold your hand. As for me and my household, "we will be praising the Lord". God bless****

• ?

Why not both! There's no "midnight mass" on New Years that I know of...so go party and ring in the New Year. Then if you feel compelled the next morning, go to church. Or being New Year's Eve is on a Sunday, let the Sunday mass cover the "worship" aspect while you can party hard into 2007 later in the day

church in the morning then party from the evening till the next morning

whoa, i'm faced with the same dilemma. how often do you go to church? you know it's important to "ring in the new year right", as i'm sure your parents say, so have them send up a few prayers for you and do what feels right.

Is that even a serious question? Party, of course!

I think you've confused New Years with Christmas, if this is the choice you've given yourself.

.