Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelAir Travel · 1 decade ago

Can I refund/change plane tickets?

I bought a round trip ticket for the first of Janurary and coming back the eigth of january. I want to come back earlier than that, can I change tickets for the return trip? Will I get a full refund?

• dcgirl
    Favorite Answer

It depends on the kind of ticket you have. Within each cabin class (first, economy, etc) there are multiple fare classes, usually identified by letter codes like Y or B. The fare class defines the restrictions. Some tickets are very flexible and can be switched around with just a phone call; most can be switched by paying a fee of about $100; and some cannot be changed at all. Call the airline and they will tell you what kind of ticket you have and what restrictions you have to live with.

Cry, and then seek for it... and then if i could no longer discover it i'd cry some extra, and make contact with the airline to make certain if i ought to get a sparkling one. for this reason you will desire to insure your airplane tickets!

You can change it but the airline will charge a fee.