promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Dovey
Lv 7
Dovey asked in Entertainment & MusicMusic · 1 decade ago

How can I even hope to thank you all who helped me today?

I was met with a Best Answer in my inbox greeting me only to find a Violation waiting for me too. I was hurt. But good people took the time to brace me back up! Then someone asked what the saddest song was, and I read all the answers and copied them. Now I am heading off to Napster to download all the sad songs. They fit my mood and that braces me. You (SOME OF YOU) people are honest and compassionate. I read the answers to other questions too. I love you all. And you know who YOU ARE! I'm here to stay until I can say I got tough and learned how. Some people are special and really stand out. And I don't care about the points now! I think I "get it" so many thanks. I needed that.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Well there are more good people in the world then there are bad and you are one of them. Have a great New Year.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Greetings!

song therapy is the best! be careful though to include songs that make you smile and feel great about yourself. Enjoy by Miss Jackson, India Arie, I am not my hair and do not forget Res when she reminds us :They say Vision these songs allow you to find yourself in the midst of all confusion and put you on your own right track.

we have to use our own standard and rise to our own potential

great travels, remember

THIS TO SHALL PASS!!!!!!!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

This is not the place to chat or send personal messages. Some of you people just dont get "it."

Its no surprise you are getting violation notices. So please, what is your question again?

• you seem like a nice person! xD

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

im flattered!

• 1 decade ago

you are so sweet....... enjoy your life......

• 1 decade ago

2 points is all the thanks I need! You're very welcome!

• 1 decade ago

You're very welcome.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.