promotion image of download ymail app

Failure to appear removed from court records?

Never received court papers & then moved out of state. First notice was 12 yrs. later for $2500.00. Options on removal without having to pay? Thanks!!

1 Answer

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    i always use the ezuse "i never got the papers" it never works

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.