Is it wrong to wear a miniskirt to church and tease guys?

I was at church and I had a miniskirt on, I saw this hot guy checking me out so I dropped my bible on purpouse and bent to get it cause I knew he was looking, but I didn't show em the whole package, was I wrong in doing that?

Favorite Answer

Definitely wrong.

• Faust

There are many places where you can do that sort of stuff, but in a church? I mean come on, people come to pray for their souls in there not to hitch girls and tease guys, a little decency towards GOD please, I mean couldn't you at least worn pants or did the teasing outside?

That is a big turn off for religious guys who go to church so don't do it again, some people will think you're a ...... you know.

If you are wearing in for the soul purpose of teasing someone then yes it is wrong. It doesn't matter if you are at church or anywhere.

Dearie, maybe your husband is the one who should put you in your place. What kind of a so called "christian" claims to love God and is married and flirting with everyone and drinks all the time? Grow up.

get into consuling church a place of worship and you want a hookup there an abortion there raw you know party life is great if you have a husband get a clue

If you feel it's wrong, then it was. But I think it's wrong, you're in church and not at the grocery store.

if ur wearing it just to tease guys then yea.......why can't u do that else where besides church.

yes

was it the preacher????