Should i stay with my boyfriend, or go for the other boy i still like?

my boyfriend and i have been going out for about 3 1/2 months, and made out, but i still have feelings for my ex....what should i do?!

Favorite Answer

im sort of in the same boat as you. go with wat you know. if you b/f now is good to you, chances r it the rite move to stay. follow your heart...he's your ex for a reason!

There's probably a reason the other guy is an ex. As long as you're still into your current boyfriend...ignore the ex. If you want to go making out with lots of guys....it's ok as long as you're single. I don't know how old you are but if making out is a big deal to you then you're probably young. Just have fun with lots of guys as long as you're safe. There's nothing worse than regretting that you didn't act on your gut feelings but if you do it at the expense of hurting someone else it's not worth it. Good luck!

Umm...from an older perspective I'm not sure what making out has to do with it. Does it now mean you have a higher level of commitment and working it out? Thank God you didn't have sex with him yet- or it would all be chaos, 'ey? Dear, you're not commited to him- you're only dating. You're a free woman in America to choose who she wants to date, Don't throw that opportunity away. Date whomever you want.

Hang out by yourself until you figure out just what you're after. It's usually a bad idea to get involved with someone new until you are over your ex.

okay- do you care about the new one or are you just wasting his time?

3-4 months is really not a huge investment.

Yet- if you broke up with the other one, WHY ?

My belief is once broken its always damaged and why would you want anything like that around!

Sounds like you need some alone time to me.

STAY WITH YOUR BOYFREIND im sorry to have to say it so bluntly but i have went though it a couple times but you just have to think it part of your past not the present and sure as hell not the future so stay with the one you love

You need to follow your heart. Dont worry about hurting peoples feelings cause in the end they will get hurt anyway

well, you should trust your heart and instincs, if i still had feeling for my ex, to me that means that i like my ex more than my current, so i would go back out with my ex.

if your ex still love you either then I'd say go back with him ...!! if not , stay with that guy ..or another one, you like more ..

Good luck ..!!

Find out what you really want then make a decision.

Source(s): Life.