Getting better!?

Advice please!

So a month ago, me and my hubby were having problems, and we spent about a week apart and it absolutly killed me. While he was away he kept saying he wasn't sure what he wanted. He then came back and my question is why am I always worried is he happy. I ask and he says he is. We have been married 10 years and have 2 kids. We love each other to death and I know he loves me. But why do I keep worrying?

Ok I do trust him..........This is not a trust issue. I have always trusted him. WE don't cuddle. When we get home he sits in his recliner and I sit on the couch and watch TV once the kids have gone to bed

We have a wonderful love life if you know what I mean, so the love is there. Maybe me and him are so worn out after working all day and then doing the household things. I think I'm just scared he will leave again.

There was no other woman.

Favorite Answer

at what ...giving b/j ....please tell us more

• Nicki

.Look you have been married for ten years, you should already know him as well as your ever going to. Ten years who doesn't sit in a recliner and other sits where their comfortable. Cuddling after this long shouldn't even be expected while your watching TV., That is for teenager's are just married newly wed couples.

He is fine with the marriage be happy you had a trial separation neither of you wanted to live apart, so that, means you love each other deeply. stop trying make something out of that is already there. You might need to grow up, don't you think..

You need to see a therapist and work on your issues, if it's not trust then it may be some other problem. It seems that your marriage is dead in the water, like living with a roommate, the romance is gone and he may be just comfortable in this situation. like wearing an old pair of slippers.

If he sits in the recliner go sit in his lap! It will get the "let's cuddle" point accross. You can start breaking the ice by initiating cuddling in bed if that helps.

• AnnieD

You will stop worrying when you learn to trust him!

Yes. Happy New Year!!

you have nothing to worry about, obviously the women he was seeing dumped him, so he came back to you.