Unique Muslim names for a boy?

know any uniqe muslim names with meanings for a boy?

Favorite Answer

Ahmad, Achmed, Mohammed, Jamil, Harif, Tariq, Mahmoud, Mekhmet, Najib, Fekhri, Gamel, Yousef, Ali, Israfa, Bakshi, Adhem.

That's all I can think of right now. Hope this helps.

• Ishaq Meaning Isaac

Isaiah, Jeremy, Abraham, Isaac, Ishmael, Adam, John

I love the name Seif, it means sword.

My husband's name is Ali, and some of his friends and family are Otman, Hamid, Mustapha, Mohammed, Said (means happy), Zaid, Ibrihim and Anwar.

Babynames.com should help. Just remember that if your in America, it will help to pick something easy to pronounce. Im an American and I know how stupid we can be. If you pick an easy to pronounce name it will help in the long run, because people will be less likely to pick on him.

• go to babynames.com and do the refined search. click boy names only, arab names, and all the choices will come up. good luck.

Mustafa, ALI, al hadi, salam, abdu, abas, ahmed, al ameen or ameen, hassan, husain, amar and abdullah.

• ?

If you are in America, choose an American name. Muslims aren't exactly well liked right now and your little "Saddam" shouldn't have to pay for it.

I like Uday and Qusay.

Try this website brother:

http://www.muslim-names.co.uk/