Can you give me tips on how to handle an overbearing, self righteous boss?

She's really starting to work on my nerves. Does anyone else have a boss like this?

Favorite Answer

hmm....to save your job, you kinda have no choice but to "adapt" with her personality... meaning, you sort of have to see her "intentions" behind those overbearing, self-righteous attitude of hers. If there're no bad intentions (she does not do it to intentionally hurt you), then she prolly just born with it... and so you don't need to take it personal.

Kill her with kindness...always keep a notebook with you, write down everything she says and try to stay ahead of her...

they hate it when you've already done what she's asked you for...it's like you got them...

other than that there isn't much, I find that the older the person the more horrible, especially a woman, especially if you're young and cute...

Best of luck to you!

Kill them with kindness