Anyone know where I could find Sims 2 for under $40?

Please no ebay and you have to have seen it either yourself our someone you know saw it for under $40.

Favorite Answer

At stores like Wal-Mart, it's either 35.99 or 39.99, however, online at eBay and Amazon, you can find it either new OR used for MUCH cheaper. ^_^

The sims 2 base game is thirty-five dollars at Walmart, but if you can't find it there check at a Gamestop, not sure if you have one of these stores near you but they are usually in a mall or shopping center. The buy and sell new and used games and usually have great deals, hope this helps!

well you might not like my answer but i suggest is to wait until the price is lowered and my choice is to to buy a used game of the Sims 2 i know because i have tried like i bought this one game used it was 30 bucks and not used 40 bucks so i got half of believe it!

I think you can find it at Best Buy

online, ebay

probably at ebgames or gamestop or walmart