promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Why do I not like one type of guy?

I have always noticed that people usually have a certain type they like. Be it twinks,bears,daddies,musclemen, what have you. I have noticed that I am equal opportunity to all the above. Is there a reason that I am such a free spirit? Anyone else like a little of everything? (I only ask this due to reaching Level 2 and I still have time to waste at work.)

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I personally have never had a certain type either. I like a variety. There are certain feature's that I know I don't like. However there are things about certain people I find attractive that have nothing to do with their outer appearance rather maybe how they act, exude themselves, etc. I think there's nothing wrong with preferring more flavors then one. Your options aren't so limited. '-)

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Congrats on the Level 2. So you're not so particular, that in itself is a charming peculiarity.

Live Long, Propitiously and with plenty of any or all of your faves - until such time as you choose, or you find the one who ticks all your boxes, irrespective of type.

• 1 decade ago

Well just as you would not want to live solely off of hamburgers for the rest of your life; I do not think that one would choose to limit themselves to solely one type of person to be attracted to.

I mean you could survive by eating nothing hamburgers for the rest of your life...but why?

It is like Auntie Mame said, "Life is a banquet and most suckers are starving to death!"

• ?
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

I'm a little like that.

While I have 1 type I'd say I prefer in reality I've dated a wide wide variety of men.

Enjoy!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Im open to anyone (boys) and i never tell anyone their not my type because I'll never know who I end up with (marry) in the future.

• 1 decade ago

Everyone likes a little bit of everyone especially if you're still searching- then you really don't know what you like until you have found it!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You find beauty in a lot of different places that is a great attitude!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Its normal to like different people, why not? There are so many people with different personalities to choose from.

• Go to look down below...

Find what you like...

Source(s): www.randyblue.com p.s. Also look 4 me... ANTONIO!
  • 1 decade ago

Dude, YOUR AVATAR IS A DUDE!!! U R gay!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.