Why do I not like one type of guy?

I have always noticed that people usually have a certain type they like. Be it twinks,bears,daddies,musclemen, what have you. I have noticed that I am equal opportunity to all the above. Is there a reason that I am such a free spirit? Anyone else like a little of everything? (I only ask this due to reaching Level 2 and I still have time to waste at work.)

Favorite Answer

I personally have never had a certain type either. I like a variety. There are certain feature's that I know I don't like. However there are things about certain people I find attractive that have nothing to do with their outer appearance rather maybe how they act, exude themselves, etc. I think there's nothing wrong with preferring more flavors then one. Your options aren't so limited. '-)

Congrats on the Level 2. So you're not so particular, that in itself is a charming peculiarity.

Live Long, Propitiously and with plenty of any or all of your faves - until such time as you choose, or you find the one who ticks all your boxes, irrespective of type.

Well just as you would not want to live solely off of hamburgers for the rest of your life; I do not think that one would choose to limit themselves to solely one type of person to be attracted to.

I mean you could survive by eating nothing hamburgers for the rest of your life...but why?

It is like Auntie Mame said, "Life is a banquet and most suckers are starving to death!"

• ?

I'm a little like that.

While I have 1 type I'd say I prefer in reality I've dated a wide wide variety of men.

Enjoy!

Im open to anyone (boys) and i never tell anyone their not my type because I'll never know who I end up with (marry) in the future.

Everyone likes a little bit of everyone especially if you're still searching- then you really don't know what you like until you have found it!

You find beauty in a lot of different places that is a great attitude!

Its normal to like different people, why not? There are so many people with different personalities to choose from.

• Go to look down below...

Find what you like...

Source(s): www.randyblue.com p.s. Also look 4 me... ANTONIO!

Dude, YOUR AVATAR IS A DUDE!!! U R gay!