promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

How can I tell if God still loves me?

Sometimes I just have trouble feeling it. I get so discouraged.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

hey baby....wanna get lucky???? i'll love ya!!!

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

It's not based on feeling, but faith. You don't have to be perfect for God to love you. A lot of people struggle with this concept. He made us and loves us just the way we are. Our part is to believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and be saved.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

That's why God, in His abundant grace, gave us His word - so you don't have to rely on FEELING it in order to KNOW it. "God shows his love for us in that while we were yet sinners Christ died for us." If you're having trouble feeling, just read! The Spirit-inspired Word of God leaves no doubt - God DOES still love you!

Source(s): Romans 5:8
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

God Loves you and that is why you exist,he provides the Sun and the food you eat,he provides everything for you.He is just waiting for you to come to him.Do not feel discouraged open your heart to God and watch his Love unfold in you.Sometimes we become bogged down by burdens in this life,or by dissapointments of human beings,but God says that he will never leave us nor foresake us.Believe that,take deep breaths and feel it.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

God never neglects His children. Your Guardian Spirits are always with you. Even when times seem dim. They are with us all, encouraging us to do good, and evolve to become better people.

Source(s): Kardecist Spiritism
  • 1 decade ago

You may be trying too hard to

feel it. Why the lack of faith?

Do you have to feel it all the time.

This is only a small test.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Do you always have to feel it or have it proven to you in some way - to know you are loved?

Why do you feel un-lovable? That is the question. Only when you feel unlovable, do you stop feeling being loved.

~ Eric Putkonen

• eldad9
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

You cannot even tell if a god exists, much less your god, much less any particular views he or she has.

How about this: If you're a good person, assume he does; if you're not, assume he doesn't.

• 1 decade ago

God always loves you.

There is NOTHING you can do to stop it or change it!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.