Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleSkin & BodyTattoos · 1 decade ago

Henna tattoos..where can i get one?

ok well i live in Kansas and i really want a Henna tattoo....does anyone kno where i can get a henna tattoo....or where i can buy one....i cant buy online...will u help me?

Favorite Answer

The best place to find a henna artist is go to www.HennaTribe.com and ask on the forum which artist is in your area. Make sure you go to someone who does it professionally and makes their own fresh henna paste (so that there is no chance for allergic reactions, as some people add chemicals to their paste, like PPD, black henna which is very harmful).

Hope this helps

Source(s): www.HennaSooq.com

I would look online or in your phonebook if theres any henna artist. You can't buy the tatoos you need to buy the paste (the henna). I would suggest going to an Indian store if there are any in your neighborhood. Else I would buy it online. Make sure you never get black heena though since thats' very dangerous. Only buy henna that is 100% natural. Also if your a fist timer, draw a pattern on your hand with an eyeliner or washable marker. That way you can just go over it with henna. I used to do it and it helped me a lot.

If you have a health food store in your town, like a Whole Wheatery or something, they should have kits. They come with the henna and stencils and everything.

http://hennaking.com/

says u can get one as low as 9.99....

y cant u buy it online? maybe if theres a carnival or fair...