Who here just loves that show "Heroes"?

Favorite Answer

It's got to be the break-out surprise hit of the season. I'm not only waiting [impatiently] for it to come back on, I've been watching the marathons on SciFi. At this point, I've seen each episode at least 2X, and some of them 3X. Would love to take care of Hiro, protect Peter and Claire, and shoot Nathan in the foot, or perhaps another portion of his anatomy. Can't wait to see what happens next. Be on the lookout for Micah - I think his power is a mirror of Sylar's, and that he's the "good" side of it, kind of Ying to Sylar's Yang.

It is definately one of my favorite shows and I am glad I started watching it. I can't wait to see if there are more Heroes to come and what their powers are. I am quite sad about the demise of Eden on the last show. I too believe that Micah will have some pretty strong powers but I don't know if they are the mirror or Sylar or not. Good hypothesis though. I am a big fan of Hiro's as well. Hiro, Hiro Nakamura. Ride *toot toot*!

Love it... was a wonderful surprise that it's a mainstream hit, considering most people tend to shy away from fantasy and from arc driven series that you have to keep paying attention in each episode.

The creators said that they have already have the series planned out for the first 5 years. Sounds good to me if they keep it up :)

It's great, my favorite hero is Hiro, the guy from Japan. He's so cute!

i love that show!

hiro is my favorite..hes so cute i wish that one girl wouldnt had died! that was so sad.

Micah is so adorable. hes such a good actor for that age. in the next season he better be showing off his power.

whats up with claires dad!?!

I didn't want to start watching but my husband made me and now I really like it. I can't wait for the new episodes.

love love love it