Need your opinion on my sitch...?

I have been hanging out w/this guy I met since March. Would not classify as a boyfriend...just a buddy, ahem. He is leaving this wkend to move far away, and i might not ever see him again. Of course there is phones/email, etc...but should i do something for him? Get him something as a going away gift? Get him something to remember me by?? I know i am more emotional about this kind of thing than he will be, so dont want to come off like a lovesick goof. So i could just say goodbye and leave it at that....whatcha think?

Favorite Answer

Its not like you met him last week.... I don't think it would be out of order to give him something. A book with a little note saying "I've enjoyed hanging out with you this past year - you will be missed" written in the cover or something.

Just stay away from mix tapes and songs like, "I Can't Live If Living is Without You" *wink*